Dear Movin’ Shoes family,
We wanted to send an update about the impact of COVID-19 on the various events we have planned in the near future. While we have not yet decided to cancel any of them, we want to make sure that you all are staying healthy while choosing to come out for the following events:
- Tonight’s Saucony Spike Night
- Sunday morning’s MSRC Plogging
- Any of our weekly group runs, including next Tuesday’s Saucony St. Patrick’s Day Run
Please keep the following tips from the CDC in mind when navigating the next few weeks:
- Wash your hands! Use soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap is not available, use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw it away.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
More information about COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/
We will keep all of you lovely folks posted if anything changes.
The Movin’ Shoes Team