Join the Movin’ Shoes Running Club at the 15th Annual Full Moon 5K on July 25th, 2019: a night time Madison classic that raises funds for local youth running programs. This fast course starts at Bernie’s Beach and ends at Olin Park.
Online registration (opens on March 11 at 7:00am): https://movinshoes.com/fullmoonrun/events/2019-movin-shoes-full-moon-5k-and-kids-run/
Run Down the Wolf
– In keeping with the theme of the race, we will have a werewolf running the Full Moon Run. Beat the wolf and win a special prize!
– The Full Moon Run is limited to 500 runners and participants are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
– March 11th @ 7:00am – Online registration opens ($22 to start)
– June 1st – Price increases to $27
– July 1st – Deadline for guaranteed participant shirt size
– July 23rd @ 11:59pm – Registration closes
Packet Pick-up Schedule
– Wed. July 24th, 10am – 8pm @ Movin’ Shoes
– Thurs. July 25th, 10am – 3pm @ Movin’ Shoes
– Thurs. July 25th 7pm – 8:30pm @ Olin Park Shelter
Race Day Schedule
– 10:00 am – 3:00 pm – Packet pick-up at Movin’ Shoes
– 7:00 pm – Packet pickup starts @ Olin Park Shelter
– 8:10 pm – On-site Kids’ Run registration ends
– 8:15 pm – Kids’ Run (approx. 400 yards)
– 8:30 pm – Packet-pick up ends and runners should begin walking to Bernie’s Beach from the Olin Park Shelter for the race start
– 8:40pm – Last person should begin walking to the start at Bernie’s Beach
– 9:00pm – 5k race start
– 9:30 – 10:00pm – post-race refreshments, awards, and raffle prize giveaway!
More race information